Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back from Conference-land

Finally back from a marathon of conferences and other academic (and s ome non-academic) activities. Top left, Dolores and I in the group photo for the 1st International Conference on Medical Imaging and Philosophy, in Ulm, Germany. Next, to the right, I am in Ghent University academic drag, apparently nerding out with Abigail Swillens after her successful PhD public defense. Next, to the left, I'm playing Where's Waldo in the group photo from the IV International Symposium on Modelling of Physiological Flows. Finally, to the right are Dolores and I paying our respects to Mendeleev in his hometown of St. Petersburg (not Florida :-)

Not pictured (yet) is me at the ASME Summer Bioengineering Conference, in Naples (Florida) and, simultaneously, Dolores at the 6th European Meeting of the Society for Literature, Science and the Arts, in Riga, Latvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment